Wednesday, January 30, 2013

Please Stand By…

My formerly reliable blog-authoring utility has decided that it no longer likes most of the photo file-types that I’ve been using for years.  It’s strange… I haven’t changed anything in the workflow in prepping them for web use, or file-type, or anything, really, but they still won’t display properly.  More to the point, the photos just don’t show up. Period.

It’s true that I haven’t been especially active for the last few weeks, but I’m surely not dead! 

The picture of the Arrow 2 on stilts took three different edit attempts to publish correctly, and that’s just goofy.

This is supposed to be fun, not work.  I’m exploring alternatives now.  I tried one on my other blog and all hell broke loose.  I ended up having to change the look of the entire publication, but it might have been worth the effort. 

Something akin to that may be in the offing here.  Suggestions are welcome.


No comments: